Admissions — Steps
Steps to Admission
We are so excited that you are ready to begin the process of seeking enrollment for your student(s). Please don’t hesitate to reach out to our executive director if you have any questions. We are happy to help!
- Step 1: Schedule a tour
- Step 2: Complete an application for enrollment
- Please complete and print the Application for Enrollment.
- Mail completed application and application fee or submit them to the school office.
If your child is entering kindergarten or transferring from homeschool, submit copies of your child's:
- birth certificate
- immunization record
- Commonwealth of Virginia school entrance health form
If your child is transferring from another school, submit a copy of the Request to Release School Records form.
- Step 3: Financial Aid
- Submit your federal 1040 tax forms from the previous year for a scholarship determination if you are interested in financial aid.
- Step 4: Acceptance