Community Christian Academy exists to:
- Glorify God by reflecting His nature and Truth through the vehicle of a strong academic school. To accomplish this principle, CCA will:
- Integrate a Biblical Worldview in every subject, policy, and decision.
- Implement an academically rigorous program that will prepare students for success in the next phase of their academic program.
- Hire only mature, Spirit-led Christians.
- Incorporate frequent opportunities for prayer and worship throughout the school community.
- Reflect the diversity of the body of Christ. To accomplish this principle, CCA will:
- Be an independent, non-denominational, non-profit institution governed by a self-perpetuating Board of Directors.
- Maintain affordability to draw students from various economic backgrounds.
- Develop multiple revenue sources to supplement tuition.
- Pursue racial diversity.
- Welcome non-Christian students and families who will work in harmony with the values of the school.
- Engage the culture to promote critically-thinking students and to bring the light of Christ to the community. To accomplish this principle, CCA will:
- Teach students to apply a Biblical Worldview to relevant issues of the day.
- Build civic-minded leadership within the students.
- Work in partnership with other Christian organizations whenever possible.
- Seek support from local churches.