Statement of Faith
Community Christian Academy supports and actively teaches the following Statements of Faith:
- We believe that the Bible is the inspired, the only, infallible, inerrant Word of God. II Timothy 3:15-17 & II Peter 1:21.
- We believe there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. Genesis 1:1, Matthew 28:19 & John 10:30.
- We believe in the deity of Christ (John 10:33); His virgin birth (Isaiah 7:14, Matthew 1:23 & Luke 1:35); His sinless life (Hebrews 4:15 & 7:26); His miracles (John 2:11); His vicarious and atoning death (I Corinthians 15:3, Ephesians 1:7 & Hebrews 2:9); His resurrection (John 11:25 & Luke 24:5-7); His ascension to the right hand of the Father (Mark 16:19); His personal return to power and glory (Acts 1:11 & Revelation 19:11-16).
- We believe in the absolute necessity of regeneration by the Holy Spirit for salvation because of the exceeding sinfulness of human nature, and that men are justified on the single ground of faith in the shed blood of Christ and that by God’s grace and through faith alone we are saved. John 3:16-19, Romans 3:23, Romans 5: 8-10, & Titus 3:5-7.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto resurrection of life, and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation. John 5:28-29.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit whose indwelling in all believers enables them to live Godly lives. Ephesians 1:13-14, Titus 2:11-12.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ. John 17:21, Romans 12:5, and Galatians 3:28.