Admissions — Applying
Now Enrolling Full-time and Part-time Students for the 2017–2018 School Year
Community Christian Academy is delighted and privileged to serve families who are seeking a strong biblically-based, academic education for their children. While families are not required to be Christian to attend Community Christian Academy, families and students are expected to work in harmony with the school's mission, Statement of Faith, policies, and procedures. Community Christian Academy admits students of any race, color, national origin and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, or ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan program, and athletic and other school administered programs.
- Parents who are interested in enrolling their children should contact the school to get more information and to arrange a visit with the school administrator.
- Applications will be accepted on an on-going basis as long as there is space available in the appropriate grade. In addition to submitting an application and an application fee, parents must provide a copy of their child's birth certificate, school-entrance physical, and immunization record. Parents enrolling their children in grades other than kindergarten must also submit records from their child's previous school that include complete transcripts with grades and disciplinary records.
- After all records are received and reviewed and appear complete and satisfactory, Community Christian Academy will send a letter of acceptance and parental agreement contract. Once that contract is signed by both the parent(s) and Executive Director and returned to the school, the enrollment will be complete.
Please contact Community Christian Academy at 434-326-1145 with additional questions and to schedule a visit. We look forward to serving your family!
Enrollment Application Instructions
- The enrollment application forms are PDF files. To view, complete, and print one, you will need Adobe Reader. Most likely, you already have Adobe Reader installed on your system, but if not, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- Download one of the following forms:
- Complete the form by typing in the empty boxes. Hint 1: you may need to toggle "Highlight Fields" to see the boxes. Hint 2: you can use the Tab key to jump from box to box.
- Print the form.
- Initial and sign the form.
- Mail the form along with the application fee.